Monday, August 24, 2009

Yusuf Estes - Why Should We Believe in God?

Another incredible lecture from this Texan Grandpa. I can totally imagine him jumping up and yelling "Yeeha!" xD This video is part of a Malaysian tour the Sheikh did last year, there are many more incredible lectures from the tour that I am yet to share. Also many more I am yet to watch myself. This particular lecture takes place in the Kuala Lumpur Islamic Studies Academy.

I noticed that he gets asked the Hijab and Beard question in every single lecture of his I've watched so far. It's pretty much the same answer, but worth listening to coz he sometimes elaborates with more points.

The lecture has two parts to it, I'll include the playlist to both. Enjoy it as much as I did =)

YouTube Playlist: Yusuf Estes - Why Should We Believe in God? Part 1

YouTube Playlist: Yusuf Estes - Why Should We Believe in God? Part 2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates