Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Moutasem al Hameedi - Trials & Tribulations in Life

The recitation of this Sheikh is quite different, something new to my ears. It's like he is following a tune.

In this short video, the Sheikh reads some ayat from Surat Al 'Ankaboot (The Sura of the Spider) that realte to the trials and tribulations in the life of a human being and how the reaction of someone with pure Iman is different to others. The Sheikh gives a nice explanation of the Ayat, short and to the point.



I came across this video as well, called Mount Iman. It's clips of different Scholars whom are going to attend an Islamic summit called Mount Iman. It does not revolve around a single topic, However, the things mentioned in the video resonate so true. I will search for the seminars that were previewed in this video. I hope I find them xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates